SMALL WONDERS CURRICULUM
Small Wonders Child Care Facility believes that each child develops at his/her own pace. We take this into consideration when planning activities that will help to develop the child as a whole. We use emergent curriculum to expand on the interests and desires of the students. Each room designs a theme and basic guidelines for the week but the direction that the topics go is dictated by the interests of the children. Themes and potential activities are posted in all classrooms.
- To provide a safe, loving, nurturing environment for
- To encourage self esteem and independence of children
through personal choices and accomplishments
- To provide children an opportunity to express
themselves appropriately through verbal and non verbal communication
- To heighten children's awareness and sensitivity
towards similarities and differences
- To provide children an opportunity to grow emotionally,
socially, physically, creatively and cognitively at their own pace
- To educate and encourage children and families of
the importance of healthy bodies and nutritious eating habits
- To encourage creativity and individuality among children
[top of page]
Hours of Operation
6 AM to 6 PM
Monday thru Friday
6 Weeks - 12 Years
For a map to our location, or for driving directions, click here.
At Small Wonders Child Care, you can watch your child online with our KidsVision Daycare
Cameras. Learn More
Keep up-to-date with our activities, view our upcoming calendar of events.